Owning your actions is just as important as deciding what actions to take. If you want something make sure it is worth your time and money, and that you will feel good about it later.
Ownership, Accountability, Respect.
I have talked about investing in yourself in the past and still feel very strongly about that, however owning your investment or actions is equally as important. Okay, have you ever had buyers remorse after making a big purchase? You know what I am talking about. The kind of purchase that when you get home and are like ‘do I really need this?’ ‘I could pay off __ with that.’ ‘What was I thinking!?’
So those times comes up for us all. As you grow your confidence you will improve your priorities, decision-making and your ownership of all of the above. Easy Peasy! 😘 Lol… maybe not so easy in your eyes. It will happen though.
Here is what you do:
- Do something that will improve your confidence level
- Challenge yourself and complete a goal
- Respect others around you
- Do something nice for someone just because, then don’t tell anyone, Shhhh…
- Set a personal and/or a business goal
- Make a list of to-do’s to help meet your goal. I mean a literal list so that you can check it off. There is nothing as fulfilling as checking off a box from a list of to-do’s. 💃
- As you are completing your tasks and are working towards your goals, do some affirmations. Write down what you have done and celebrate. Have a party for yourself!
- Celebrations for yourself helps boost confidence in what you are doing. You will grow to accept ownership of what you have done because you are proud of it. If you have times of failure, that is expected by the way, you will learn from them, update your tasks and/or goals and then start checking them off again.
- As you accept ownership of your positive and negative decisions, you will gain respect for yourself and others will also.
What do I do with all of this?
You just turn life events into positive ones that will help you achieve greatness!
Psst.. Goals and To-Do Lists!
Get started! NOW!
How can Privy Boudoir help me?
Well, this is what I do at Privy Boudoir. I empower women! I help women step out or into their comfort zone with Boudoir Photography. I have been trained on how to set light and posing for women of all shapes to bring out the best in them! So I am a superhero and I use my powers for good! 🦸♀️
All you do to get this party started is to submit a contact form. Then you will be on your way to improving your confidence, taking ownership, earning respect and feeling amazing about yourself!